Sunday, April 1, 2007

Today was a peaceful day:)

Well today was quite peaceful. Hubby took the kids up to his mom's house in Pennsylvania. I was going to go, but I forgot that me and a couple of people from my algebra class wanted to have a little study group today. So I stayed home and I also did my one project in Algebra. Right now I have a 95% in the class. That is awesome but at the same time, this class makes me want to pull my hair out.

But anyway, with just me in the house, it was very quiet. No fussing about who is going to watch tv or play a game. They were supposed to come home this evening, but they decided to stay the night. They have to be back here early enough tomorrow, so hubby can go to work.

So what have I accomplished..

Well besides working on some algebra stuff, NOTHING , Nada, lol Played a lil lazy today... Oh well I deserve it.

No comments: