Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Things that make you wonder???

Things that make you wonder...

- Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?

- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they
call it Fed UP?

- Does fuzzy logic tickle?

- If they arrested the Energizer Bunny, would
they charge it with battery?

- I believe five out of four people have trouble
with fractions.

- How come you never hear about gruntled employees?

- I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.

- If a tin whistle is made out of tin (and it is),
then what exactly, is a fog horn made out of?

- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool
came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

- Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?

- I believe the only time the world beats a path to my
door is when I'm in the bathroom.

- Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses
of bald men?

- If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to
to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

- Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee"
on money they already know you don't have?

- How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't
grow in it?

- Why do we wait until a pig is dead to "cure" it?

- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of a bottle?

- Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

- What do little birdies see when they get knocked
unconscious?

- Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

- Should you trust a stockbroker who's married to a
travel agent?

- Is boneless chicken considered to be an invertebrate?

- Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?


5 comments:

Casey said...

Insightful, very thought provoking questions! Find some interesting facts here: Facts of the day

Shemah said...

Love reading your blog.. As drengler put it, very insightful.. gets you thinking..

and yeah, Why DOESN'T tarzan have a beard?? :)

Dr.John said...

This is clearly my kind of blog. Really useless questions with no possible answers. I am making you my link of the day.

Unknown said...

Hi, I came over from dr. john and I will be visiting again soon. Very funny. Kind of a everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask...

AlottaFunnyStuff said...

ha!