- Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they
call it Fed UP?
- Does fuzzy logic tickle?
- If they arrested the Energizer Bunny, would
they charge it with battery?
- I believe five out of four people have trouble
- How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
- I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.
- If a tin whistle is made out of tin (and it is),
then what exactly, is a fog horn made out of?
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool
came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
- Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
- I believe the only time the world beats a path to my
door is when I'm in the bathroom.
- Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses
of bald men?
- If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to
to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
- Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee"
on money they already know you don't have?
- How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't
grow in it?
- Why do we wait until a pig is dead to "cure" it?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of a bottle?
- Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
- What do little birdies see when they get knocked
- Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
- Should you trust a stockbroker who's married to a
- Is boneless chicken considered to be an invertebrate?
- Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?