Monday, March 26, 2007

I hate algebra

I just started my new term here at school and one of the classes I have to take is algebra. Now I know why my mom told me not to call her for help, cause she hates it. I got my book a week before classes started and looking through it was like looking at a foreign book. Well I am almost through my first week in the class and I am still confused. I tell you one thing, I would take just a plain 1+1 type of math any time of the day.

I already did a quiz and a project and as of right now, my grade for the class is a 93. something. My goal is to keep the grade over 93, and that way i can still maintain my over all 4.0 and still stay on the Presidents List... I can only hope:)

2 comments:

Melanie Faith said...

I totally understand! I'm in Alg2 right now and scraping by, it seems. Alg1 was hard enough. What's your major?

ProudsPride said...

My major is bachelors for accounting. They say we will never use algebra, the reason we take it is to help us with our thinking skills. I can think very well doing regular math, thank you very much:)